The first time I've sewn this pattern was in 2013 and this had complicated… a poor choice of fabric from the start (too elastic and which itched horribly… In short I don't ever put it…), significant adjustments in the back that had completely changed the patronage…
This boss left out for a long time appeared before my eyes a few months ago and I had a hankering for a dress in wax…
I myself much applied and I treated my finishes with onions (piping at the level of the belt and pockets!) but the curse of Belladonna has been there…
You tell me it's my fault… I had that to do a canvas before you cut my beautiful wax… but that's me with the same adjustments problems (I had thought that with an inelastic tissue that would… not bein…).
so see how she's nice, huh?
Here's the problem:
- The back yawned a lot a lot… so I decided to remove the panels from the top.
- For reduced a little more yawning I adjusted the straps up a bit.
- I also revetting armholes that had become a bit tight.
- result I have a nickel back (see see a photo down) but this has necessarily had a consequence on the placement of the belt. It is too high and it annoys me doubly, visually I'm not and comfort level even less. This also made back the hem of the skirt of several centimeters, which is a bit too short to be able to wear it to work (while on holiday or home, no worries).
That is, a much simplified but snug back and piping connected to the millimeter…
I find it sublime this fabric, a real favorite for patterns and color.
So I still wanted to take a few pictures of this dress that I won't… She went to join the closet of a colleague and I hope to do a happy…
When to me next time I pass by step canvas before anything else… and I'm going to start looking for a beautiful fabric…
- The boss: dress deer doe and Belladonna
- Fabric: wax bought at the market St. Peter last year
- Size: cut in size 40 but much recovery in the back.
- again? one day I'll make me a nice snug dress… so yes with passage of mandatory canvas!
And you, how did you come to sew this pattern for a beautiful back? not tired of this pattern?